wave form105 links
Antennas : Shortwave
- SWL home made antennas
- Short guide to home made antennas for shortwave reception, in pdf format
[ Hits: 37778 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Essex Repeater Group
- These pages provide the Latest News and information on ERG, the voice repeaters GB3DA (2m), GB3ER (70cm), GB7ZP (70cm D-Star), GB3DB (6m), and the 10GHz microwave beacon GB3CMS.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- N2BR Bobby
- Amateur Shortwave Radios Links and information,Also Swap Radio Groups Bearcat-scanner Drake Radios Hallicrafters and more
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Everything RF
- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Web shortwave receiver zone
- This is a web receiver link page with web receiver informations.
[ Hits: 26474 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9181 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- PCTEL Connected Solutions
- PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave and Wi-Sys brands
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Meteors Q&A
- very informative, answers questions like what is forward scatter, how does a meteor reflect radio waves ?
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Montreal's MediumWave, FM, SW and TV DX
- Information of propagation in and around montreal Canada for shortwave, am , fm and TV dxing, loggings section, propagation forecast and Sporadic E alerts, QSl page, updated frequently
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2242 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4043 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 18599 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 6153 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69499 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7832 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 6197 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.93 ]
You can try similar termswave-form wave form wave form analyzers form 610 gm form tle form log form coax form application form report form fcc complaint form vhf full form award form contact list form frequency list .csv form
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links