weather stations8 links
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Weather stations at weathershack.com. your source for weather instruments, weather station, wireless weather stations and home weather stations
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17030 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23392 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30976 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termsweather stations all stations am stations ham stations ka stations swl stations tv stations uk stations am radio stations base stations beacon stations contest stations foreign stations french stations lf radio stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links