weather130 links - and 4 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Alabama
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Access to club info, meeting info, regional weather radar, linux links and various amateur links.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Amateur Radio Club of Parker County
- W5PC is an ARRL Special Services Club, ARES/RACES/SKYWARN in Weatherford, Parker County, TX
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Tri-County Ham Radio Club N. Texas
- Serving Tarrant, Parker, Wise counties, and city of Fort Worth, Azle, Springtown, Boyd, Weatherford, Saginaw
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- KF4ZMC Gina
- Info about Amateur Radio and emergency info weather related.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8989 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Home page of Bill Bennett K4IBC
- A Weather ATV Repeater project I am currnetly working on.
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- NOAA Dailiy Reports
- Report of solar & geophysical activity
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- European weather charts
- updated every six hours at about 3,9,15,21 GMT, Isobars, isallobars, isotherms and signifcant weather.
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- USA weather Image
- GIF Image showing USA weather Map
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2400 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 17285 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 24768 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 37431 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Weather demodulator software, cards and antennas.
[ Hits: 6201 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 5040 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termshf weather fax weather weather fax weather sat marine weather qfh weather antenna space weather weather forecast weather radio weather resources weather satellite weather station weather text aprs weather station current space weather
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links