web design45 links
Antennas : 160M
- KN4LF Antennas
- Antenna design and LW, MW, SW and Amateur Radio dx'ing.
[ Hits: 3485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9351 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5470 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50145 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33265 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna switch for sloper antennas
- An easy to build antenna switch for long wire antennas, expecially designed for sloper antennas
[ Hits: 13705 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 143314 | Votes: 962 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Everything RF
- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matt's Media Network
- 5 Webcams, SWL info, Top 100 shortwave sites, Webcam Mania Top 100, Matt's Banner Exchange.
[ Hits: 2301 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- NashvilleAPRS is a website designed to help APRS users in Middle Tennessee have a single, knowledgeable resource on APRS in the area.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH.COM by KA9FOX offer classified swap ads for amateur radio and web design along to evoluted web hosting
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Hungarian Radio
- Radio Budapest is the external service of Hungarian Radio Company Limited, the public service broadcasting organisation.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- YagiCAD - Antenna modelling examples
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 10505 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links