web design45 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meters kite lifted antenna
- 160m Band 1/4 Wave Kite lifted vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4663 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4522 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morgain 80-160
- A dual band antenna designed to work on low bands and in this article on 80 and 160 meters band. Total lenght of this folded dipole is 37,60 meters. Includes some details for fine tuning on 160 meters. Article in italia
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CobWeb antenna construction
- A 5 band omni directional antenna original design by g3tpw. Works on 10,12,15,17,20,2,6 m & 70cms.
[ Hits: 7118 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 7MHz - 14MHz Slot Fed Skeketon Antenna
- 40 to 20 meter band slot fed skeleton HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6m Millennium Net
- The Net on 6 is open to all licensed radio amateurs available on echolink Gateway Host NJ2BA-L
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A site like Youtube but designed for for the Amateur Radio community
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Metro Vector Network Analyzer is a custom antenna analyzer designed and produced by IZ7LDG.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Graham's scanner frequencies
- Grahams Goldcoast Australia Radio Scanner Frequencies
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2780 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probe Design
- Build you own RF probe, measure the level of RF voltage present at a particular point.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf amp design rf design qsl design pcb design pcb-design design uhf design web design web-design wif design rep design rf-amp-design cgi design vhf log design ham design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links