what is amateur radio23 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Basic Balun Theory
- Baluns are still a mystery to some radio amateurs and the only way to understand them is to learn what they are and how to use them.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rick Tavan - Radio Contesting
- When I tell friends that I enjoy amateur radio contesting, their reaction is usually a quizzical stare. "What's that?" It is hard to explain in the span of a cocktail conversation, so here is the answer.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Dokufunk QSL Collection
- The Research and Documentation Center for the History of Radio Communications and the Electronic Media (our full name) is the world's biggest organization to collect, save, research and present whatever relates to the history of radio communications, particularly amateur radio and broadcasting
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- More than just a Ham Radio Blog – CQHQ is an informative, cynical and sometimes humorous look at what is happening in the world of amateur radio
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K4eq ham radio blog
- A place for me to express my thoughts on my radio activities, the state of amateur radio today, or anything else related to ham radio. Most of what you will read is only an opinion of mine and not something I'm about to get all bent out of shape over.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Amateurfunkgruppe des Computer Clubs Media 2000
- The amateur radio group of the Computer Club Media 2000 want to present not only the beautiful hobby amateur radio but show also what a multi-faceted hobby it is, supporting in repairs of radios, developing their own circuits and the conversion of radio equipment. German group
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A free photo hosting service for amateur radio. Upload your own photos or browse through what others have uploaded.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- VK6FLAB Podcasts - Foundations of Amateur Radio
- Onno podcasts and interviews. Foundations of Amateur Radio - a weekly podcast about Amateur Radio. It continues on from "What use is an F-call?" and discusses the various concepts that make up the 1000 hobbies that Amateur Radio represents.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Beginners Guide to Ham Radio
- What is Amateur Radio ?. Things you can to do with amateur radio.
[ Hits: 27754 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- What is QRP
- To those new to the hobby of Amateur Radio, hearing the term QRP often raises questions: What is QRP? Why do some hams choose to operate QRP? How can I operate QRP? These are good questions, and all are worth asking. This article will attempt to answer these questions.
by William Eric McFadden
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- RARS Repeater Operating Guide
- What is a repeater? How do you use repeaters. A great guide to use amateur radio repeaters incuding repeater frequencies, operating procedures and practices.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- ARRLWeb: Welcome to Amateur Radio
- What Amateur Radio (ham radio) is. How to get started in ham radio. License
requirements. Where to find instructions.
[ Hits: 2396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- NL7EL: What Is Ham Radio
- A complete page describing amateur radio activities with links to valuable resources on the net by Blaine S Nay (NL7EL)
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DStar - Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
- General informantion and introduction to D-Star explaining what is for D-Start and the practical usage of D-Star in amateur radio communications
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Amateur Radio Microwave - Introduction
- Introdcution to Amateur Radio Microwave. A 21 page presentation of ham radio microwaves concepts for beginners. Frequencies, modes and activities. How to get started, what equipment is needed and some pictures of ham radio microwave station setups
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- About Cavity Filters
- Cavity filters are tipically circuitry behind a duplexer that allow only certain frequencies to pass
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsamateur radio map how to use amateur radio log por radio amateur radio amateur sdr what is amateur radio what is amateur radio 1 what is amateur radio ? what is amateur radio a amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio clip art amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links