wi fi antenna gain24 links
- H Doublebay Antennas
- Cheap and EZ to build Bi-Directional VHF & HF antennas with gain
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8073 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Collinear Antenna
- This antenna will cover the 2 meter Ham Radio frequencies. This collinear antenna has a total gain factor approx 6 to 7dbd on two meter band
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3308 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How good an antenna is ?
- How good is an antenna?
Four figures describe how good an antenna is compared to the required performance, swr directivity gain and bandwidth
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Antenna Gain defined
- Definition of antenna gain at wikipedia
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Vertical end Firen Antenna
- A bi-directional vertical antenna with 4db gain over a dipole.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60665 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 5031 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- WiFi Long Range Helical Antenna
- High Gain Wi-fi Helical Antenna by AB9IL
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7120 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
You can try similar termsantenna db gain antenna-gain gain antenna gain of ham antenna hi gain antenna hi gain vhf antenna hy gain antenna low gain antenna wi fi antenna gain 2 meter antenna gain antenna quad gain g5rv antenna gain gain master antenna gain of loop antenna high db gain antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links