wi fi antenna410 links - and 1 categories
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3240 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- The Cobra Antenna
- A folded wire antenna for 160 meters as appeared on 73 amateur radio magazine june 1997
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 40 Meter Dipole
- A rotary dipole for thr 7 MHz 40 meters band, build recovering a couple of sections of an old commercial two element yagi antenna of one inch aluminium tubing with fiberglass rod insulators in them
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antennas
- A complete guide to magnetic loop antenna construction, with analysis of multi-turn and single-turn magneti loops, and and insight on choosing the optimal capacitor, or homebrewing your own butterfly capacitor
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Field Antenna Kit
- A simple kit for temporary, lightweight, wire tactical antenna systems is essential for any field Ops.
Described in this article a kit as it fits in a standard US Military M-1956 Butt Pack
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WX9DX Quad Antenna
- A two meter Quad antenna project with detailed instructions on how to adjust the Quad gamma match
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 146- and 445-MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Pipe your signals to 146 and 445 MHz with one antenna!
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WiFi Spider Antenna
- Quarter wave omni-directional spider antenna for 2.4GHz 802.11b
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Simple Gain Antennas for the Beginner
- You do not need to invest an absurd amount of money to build a beam type of antenna. Good performance can be obtained with simple antennas made from some very ordinary materials. QST article
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hofi Hochfrequenztechnik, RF switches, antenna tower and antenna manufacturer, owner of the versatower and fritzel brand names based in Germany
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Manufacturer of software definded radio receivers, antenna switches, preselectors, antenna splitters based in Italy and USA
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Amateur Radio Operations
- The main issues with portable HF operations have become not issues of the transmitting and receiving equipment itself but of providing power and antennas
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TW4040 Manual
- PDF manual of the TW4040 The Adventurer MonobanderTM
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Autonomous Satellite Tracker
- This two-axis tracker tracks satellites with high accuracy entirely by reference to built-in spatial sensors in conjunction with a 9-DOF (degrees of freedom) sensor attached to the antenna boom and a GPS receiver.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Antenna Switching
- Benefits in implementing a remote antenna switching system and a sample remote antenna switch project
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PlasmaTV QRN Eliminator
- An improved version of DK9NL QRM Killer, with dedicated noise sampling antenna for completely filtering of plasma TV rattle on HF bands
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 934 mhz antenna tak antenna t 734 antenna antenna 40 80 m hf antenna ieh antenna antenna 101 144 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna efa antenna fil day antenna bow tie antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links