win radio354 links
Antennas : Halo
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 2978 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47570 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VE4WSC The Winnipeg Senior Citizens Radio Club
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VE4BB Winnipeg Amateur Radio Club
- The largest general interest amateur radio club in Winnipeg.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE3WHT BCRC
- The Border City Radio Club Windsor Ontario Canada
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club
- Serve the southern part of Baldwin County, Alabama from I-10 to the Gulf Coast and the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay to Florida.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NA1RA Northville Amateur Radio Association
- Litchfield County New Milford Connecticut Harwinton Warren Watertown Waterbury Washington
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Each January The St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club, Inc., warms up the ham radio winter with Winterfest - the largest Hamfest in the area
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lido Mounts
- Mounting solutions for amateur radio.
Cup holders, vent mounts, windows mate, HT holders.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- K6XX CW Indicator Kit
- The purpose of this circuit is to light a LED in your radio when you tune to within +- 20hz of a cw signal. This makes for easy tuning of a cw signal by eye rather than by ear
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Graphical eHam.net Ham Radio Reviews
- A graphical front end to eHam.net reviews. Makes buying decisions easier by showing useful information at once or by individual item.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 3529 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A freeware windows program with which radio amateurs can see which of the NCDXF beacons are transmitting at which frquency by DJ1ZN
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21593 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 26804 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.53 ]
You can try similar termsradio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio manual model 18 radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning net set radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links