windows ce cw20 links
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Morse Decoder CWRX
- A danish program capable to receive and decode morse code, free for windows
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6156 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10499 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2749 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 11034 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 102846 | Votes: 218 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CWCom is a free morse code chat progam for Windows operating systems you can download free. Has been tested with windows 10. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or even across the internet. CWCom can translate and decode morse code to text and encode text into morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7670 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7625 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48734 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfor windows xp kpg 55d windows 7 windows ce windows xp for windows 98 windows ce cw ads-b windows.ce csw-r10 windows psk 31 windows ce windows 10 windows 8 windows 7 log windows 4.03.03 windows kpg 55d for windows 7
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links