windows xp60 links
Contesting : Software
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4376 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10609 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10400 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7197 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- CC Cluster
- Dx Cluster server software run under Windows 2k or XP by VE7CC
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
[ Hits: 5163 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German )
[ Hits: 4703 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19134 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2885 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
You can try similar termsfor windows -xp for windows 98 for windows xp kpg 55d windows 7 windows xp windows ce windows ce cw psk-31-windows-ce ads-b windows.ce psk 31 windows ce windows 7 windows 10 kpg 55d for windows best windows 7 sdr windows 8
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links