work application25 links
DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards
- LA5MDA Norwegian Amateur Radio Station
- NORWAY 1814 AWARD Rules and application.
WALA - Worked All LA Rules and application.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tarheel Antennas
- Our motorized antennas and stainless steel mounts are designed with the most avid HAM radio operator in mind, as well as commercial applications. They are made with the best materials and top of the line workmanship.
[ Hits: 4734 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application, may not work with all browser.
[ Hits: 6490 | Votes: 250 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WAS Map by ARRL
- WAS Map, worked all States by ARRL
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QTH locator
- Ham Radio Android Apps to displays your current QTH locator on Google Maps using the GPS or WiFi / network location.
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- QuickRecord is a trialware compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
[ Hits: 3463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 5008 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10605 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh Price USD 25
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 33361 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 4216 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 3918 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DxSpot for iOS
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Commercial application.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswork application application of sdr application download application form application software i phone application radio application cw not work how repeater work how repeaters work how to work split j pole work work all states work stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links