wound antenna9 links
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 88317 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6278 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 2 Element Helical Yagi Beam for 40m
- A helically wound two element 40 meter yagi beam antenna from a 1974 QST article
[ Hits: 3979 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8268 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3347 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5186 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswound antenna air wound 4:1 balun air wound balun dual wound tape wound toroid wound antenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links