x 7 antenna361 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11431 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6277 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 7385 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7446 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- 137 MHz QHF Quadrifilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135MHz quadrifilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
[ Hits: 6140 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4896 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18897 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 24019 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- K7PEH Installing The Hex Beam
- Assembling and setup operations of an heabeam antenna by K7PEH
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6034 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- ʌ79;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4047 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Tape Measure Antenna
- A tape measure beam antenna, optimized for fox hunting with a 7.3 dBd gain
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links