x yagi217 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47607 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14397 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7925 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18488 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4982 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 4122 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Stacking Yagis
- Stacking principles, with homebrew coax- and power-splitters by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2663 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.78 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links