yagi 2m55 links
Antennas : 10M
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 3 element Yagi Antenna for 14 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 3 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 20 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 2237 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 2 Element Yagi
- A simple to build Yagi 2 element antenna for 15 or 20 meters band by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- VHF 3EL Tape Measure Yagi
- 2M Yagi made from Measuing Tape by NT1K
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Duoband 5 element yagi antenna 4m and 6m
- Here is data of YU7EF Pop 5 elm 4+6m dual band yagi antenna made with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Construction Principles for UHF VHF Yagis
- The Construction Principles for Duoband-Yagis 2m/70cm by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Single feed 2M and 70cm Yagi
- Single Feed 2M and 70cm Beam plus 4M 1/2 wave mobile vertical by G4DDP
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple 3 ele yagi for 144Mhz
- A very easy-to-build 3-element yagi antenna for the 144mhz band
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links