yagi 4 el 2m14 links
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- 3 element Yagi Antenna for 14 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 3 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 20 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 2733 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3749 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8362 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- VHF Yagi Antenna with Gamma Match
- An interesting article on building a 4 elements yagi antenna with gamma match for the 2 meter band. This article include two videos demonstrating assembling procedure by KG0ZZ
[ Hits: 1938 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- 432 MHz 5 elements Yagi
- 5 Element Yagi with Conventional Driver, this little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DG7YBN - GTV 70-2m
- A compact Yagi with bent Driven Element. Worlds smallest yagi that did EME QSO
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Yagi-Uda the III
- An attempt to build a 2m antenna. Consist of a 4 element yagi antenna for SOTA activities
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80 yagi for vhf and uhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links