yagi 4 el 2m14 links
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- 3 element Yagi Antenna for 14 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 3 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 20 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8377 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- VHF Yagi Antenna with Gamma Match
- An interesting article on building a 4 elements yagi antenna with gamma match for the 2 meter band. This article include two videos demonstrating assembling procedure by KG0ZZ
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.24 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- 432 MHz 5 elements Yagi
- 5 Element Yagi with Conventional Driver, this little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DG7YBN - GTV 70-2m
- A compact Yagi with bent Driven Element. Worlds smallest yagi that did EME QSO
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Yagi-Uda the III
- An attempt to build a 2m antenna. Consist of a 4 element yagi antenna for SOTA activities
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links