yagi antenna design61 links
Antennas : 15M
- HyGain LJ-153BA
- The HyGain LJ-153BA a monoband 3 element Yagi, designed for the 15 m band 21.00 - 21.45 MHz
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 element yagi wire beam
- A 2 element yagi wire-beam antenna for the 20 meter band based on the KJ5VW design
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- 50 Mhz yagis
- Three Yagi antennas for the six meters band by 9A7PJT. Include a 4 element yagi, a custom design 4 element, and a 5 element yagi with antennas pictures and design.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 432 MHz yagi antenna
- A 70 cm yagi designed for EME + SSB narrow bandwidth version, strictly G/T breeding. This little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 7 Element Yagi Calculator
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- A lightweight Yagi for 2 m
- A portable VHF yagi antenna designed for SOTA operations based on the orignal DK7ZB concept.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Quagi Antenna Turns 40
- It has been 40 years since the VHF-UHF Quagi antenna--a combination of the desirable features of a Yagi and a cubical quad--was developed and the design was first published in the newsletter of the Southern California VHF Club, a forerunner of today's Western States Weak Signal Society.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 5 Element 2M / 70cm Yagi
- On this page is the design for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antenna with 3.2mm elements. The antenna has a 50 ohm designed driver. This Yagi has a unique element called a Open Sleeve
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 40m wire Yagi antenna
- A 4 element Wire Yagi antenna design for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- VK4ZXX Ham Radio Projects Brisbane
- Ham radio, amateur radio, satellite communication, radio, radios,antenna, antenna design, yagi, cross yagi, power divider, splitter, Brisbane.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JK Antennas
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer, design and build monoband, dual band and multiband Yagi Antennas for HF bands as well as receive antenna systems
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A freeware windows antenna design and modelling software developed by an amateur radio operators primarily intended for VHF yagi aerials.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar termsvhf/uhf yagi antenna design yagi antenna design vhf yagi design lte antenna design nvis antenna design uhf yagi antenna 70cm yagi antenna wifi yagi antenna yagi antenna calculator yagi antenna for 23cm design 4g design vhf uhf rf design circuit design discone design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links