yagi with wire6 links
- 40 Meters 3 element Wire Yagi
- A three element wire yagi antenna for 7 MHz project plan with drawings and EZNEC model
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9056 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14504 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswire yagi wire yagi 40 yagi wire yagi with wire 2 element wire yagi 2 meter wire yagi 20 meter wire yagi 3 element wire yagi 3 elements wire yagi wire yagi antenna 5 element wire yagi antenna for 20 wire for long wire anten 11 m wire 160 m wire 2 ele wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links