yagi386 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Duoband-Yagi for 10m and 6 m
- This Duoband-Yagi has a boom of 3.60 m and 3 elements for 10 m 4 elements for 6 m and one feedpoint with 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Monoband Yagi for 20 meters
- A monoband yagi for 14 MHz a PDF article from 73 amateur radio magazine by AB4GX
[ Hits: 2220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- VHF Yagi for 6 m 4 m and 2 m
- Triband DK7ZB VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with a single feedpoint
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- 100 grams VHF yagi
- A portable VHF home-made Yagi-Uda antenna, that is extremely easy to build and very cheap. Moreover this antenna, while dismounted is just 1 meter long, and the total weight is just 100 grams.
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- VHF 3EL Tape Measure Yagi
- 2M Yagi made from Measuing Tape by NT1K
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.2 ]
- 50MHz long-yagi antenna
- Design a 50MHz long-yagi antenna by PA3FGA
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Yagi UDA Calculator
- Online Yagi Uda antenna calculator
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log Periodic vs Yagi Antenna
- Article on Yagi and Log periodic antennas by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Stacking yagis on a single tower
- How to stack different band yagi antenna in a single tower
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Trolley System for Raising Antennas
- Raising large Yagi antennas can be a challenging project. A trolley system will make the job a lot easier
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 10 elements yagi for 50 MHz
- A homemade 10 element Yagi Beam Antenna for 50 Mhz by Rod Mackintosh, a NBS Yagi on a 13.2 metre boom.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Build your Yagi Antenna
- An article describing how to homebew a VHF 4 elements Yagi antenna.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 20m 2 element Yagi
- 20m 2-element light-weight Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Yagi Optimizer
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- RD Contest Logger
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger free Windows software. Remembrance Day is a popular contest in Australia.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz yagi 146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi 70 mhz yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links