yagi374 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Duoband-Yagi for 10m and 6 m
- This Duoband-Yagi has a boom of 3.60 m and 3 elements for 10 m 4 elements for 6 m and one feedpoint with 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Monoband Yagi for 20 meters
- A monoband yagi for 14 MHz a PDF article from 73 amateur radio magazine by AB4GX
[ Hits: 2133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- VHF Yagi for 6 m 4 m and 2 m
- Triband DK7ZB VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with a single feedpoint
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- 100 grams VHF yagi
- A portable VHF home-made Yagi-Uda antenna, that is extremely easy to build and very cheap. Moreover this antenna, while dismounted is just 1 meter long, and the total weight is just 100 grams.
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- VHF 3EL Tape Measure Yagi
- 2M Yagi made from Measuing Tape by NT1K
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.2 ]
- 50MHz long-yagi antenna
- Design a 50MHz long-yagi antenna by PA3FGA
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Yagi UDA Calculator
- Online Yagi Uda antenna calculator
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log Periodic vs Yagi Antenna
- Article on Yagi and Log periodic antennas by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Stacking yagis on a single tower
- How to stack different band yagi antenna in a single tower
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Trolley System for Raising Antennas
- Raising large Yagi antennas can be a challenging project. A trolley system will make the job a lot easier
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 10 elements yagi for 50 MHz
- A homemade 10 element Yagi Beam Antenna for 50 Mhz by Rod Mackintosh, a NBS Yagi on a 13.2 metre boom.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Build your Yagi Antenna
- An article describing how to homebew a VHF 4 elements Yagi antenna.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 20m 2 element Yagi
- 20m 2-element light-weight Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Yagi Optimizer
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- RD Contest Logger
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger free Windows software. Remembrance Day is a popular contest in Australia.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links