AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.