Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
- APRS Display map java applet use expedia maps
Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.