TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
ARRL DX Contest 2011
- W/VE amateurs work as many amateur stations in as many DXCC countries of the world as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meter bands.
Foreign amateurs (also including KH6, KL7, CY9, and CYØ) work as many W/VE stations in as many of the 48 contiguous states and provinces as possible.
CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.