The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
Oscar Sierra BravoPriority listing
- The OSCAR SIERRA BRAVO is an International DX Group. We believe in promoting friendship through radio amongst all people in the world. The membership is open to ALL radio operators regardless of their nationality, age, race, religion, politacal beliefs, and their memberships with other clubs.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.