Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
K0BG - Mobile Radio Operations
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.