A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meterpop
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric