- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhzupdatedpop
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!