Slim Jim 2m Verticalupdated
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 – 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 – 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.