Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cmupdated
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits