- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.