- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
- The CQ Contest & DX Group, main activities is - participating in contests. Mainly in the Nordic Activity Contest at the 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz, though the group holds a full licence, have we not participated in a HF contest yet.
W2ZQ Delaware Valley Radio Association
- The Delaware Valley Radio Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the promotion and preservation of the amateur radio hobby. The club is comprised of amateur radio operators and their families.
W2YD Morris Radio Club
- The Morris Radio Club, established over 50 years ago, is a general interest club that promotes all Amateur Radio activities.
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer