- A new zealand radio servicemans personal tribute to old 'boatanchor' valve communications receivers, dx listening posts of the 1950's, early radio literature, vacuum tube (valves) collection, early tube testers, unusual
Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
- A site mainly concerning British Portable Valve Radios of the 1950's
Fun With Tubes
- A noncommercial site operated by Max Robinson and
dedicated to passing on and preserving knowledge of vacuum tube circuits and techniques.
- Preservation and Restoration of Antique Tube Radios
Jim's Crosley Antique Radio Page
- A web site dedicated to collecting and restoring antique crosley tube raidos. pictures and descriptions of antique crosley tube radios from the twentiew, thirties, forties, and fifties. radio advertising from the twenties, thirties, forties, and fifties. tube box art. links to many antique radio related sites.
Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- Input (grid or cathode) and output (plate) tube resistances calculation according to its electrical characteristics, frequency, mechanical dimensions and working conditions.
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
- The Vacuum Tube FAQ by Henry Pasternack
Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.