- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection