Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
Old Radio Parts
- Vintage and reproduction electronic parts specialist - antique radio dials and knobs, 1940-1970 era phonograph cartridges, needles, idler wheels.
Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70cms
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG