80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hatpop
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
- N4ATS - Devoted to the Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier. I have been rebuilding, repairing, and applying modifications to the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier for 15 years. Over 200 units completed and counting!
Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.