137 MHZ QHF Quadrafilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135mHz quadrafilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV
- The ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV claims to offer multi-band coverage without the need for a tuner. This article looks at whether or not these claims are valid in a real life installation.
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.