50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
Six Meter Moxon Antennapop
- N2MH description and phots of a moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this antenna for 50 mhz.
EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more