Atwater Kent Home Page
- This is a "techie" site, dedicated to presenting service manuals, parts lists, schematic diagrams and other information of value to restorers and technicians who try to keep these radios working
- Schematics and general info like service manuals for philco radios
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
QSL Card Albums and Organizers
- Cheap qsl card holders, albums and organizers. Fast delivery also has a number of other archival safe products through archivesafe.com and qsl card paper for printing your own qsl cards.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio