Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
Radio Amateur Educational Society
- Provide instruction to obtain certification, a forum for technical exchange and advancement of amateur radio, a mentor program to actively encourage our students in passing the amateur exam. Based in canada
Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Welcome to Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club web site. Our club is located in Creston, British Columbia, a small town of 5,ooo residents. Creston is in the province of British Columbia, Canada
East Kootenay Amateur Radio Club
- One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Canada, the E.K.A.R.C. is a very active community member, participating in a number of events each year.
VE3NRS Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club
- The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club carries the club call sign of VE3VM. Our organization serves all amateurs and local community within the region of Niagara located in Ontario, Canada.
Radio Sport Canada Zone to Zone propagation
- ZoneProp produces a 40 zone by 40 zone matrix that is updated hourly at approximately 20 minutes past the hour. The intersection between a row and column gives the band on which a constestant in the zone represented by the row is mostly likely able to contact an contestant in the zone represented by the column.
- We are Western Canada's LARGEST Amateur Radio Retailer. Although we specialize in Amateur Radio Equipment, we also have equipment for the scanner enthusiast. For our commercial customers, we have Land Mobile Avionics and Marine radio equipment.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.