Houston Vintage Radio Association
- A non-profit organization seeking to preserve the history of the development of wireless communication by encouraging the acquisition, restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique wireless and radio apparatus
MA QSO Party
- The contest takes place the first full weekend of May (from 1800Z on Saturday May 5 to 0400Z Sunday May 6, and from 1100Z to 2100Z Sunday May 6). A total of 20 hours contesting!
Texas QSO party
- The Texas QSO party is sponsored each year by the Northwest Amateur Radio Society to encourage contacts between Texas amateur radio operators and amateur radio operators throughout the world.
YN2N Guest House Nicaragua
- In YN2N Guest house you can enjoy the visit to Granada meanwhile you can use our YN2N Ham Shack full of equipment, in a beatifull rural property just 10 minutes from Granada.
P4 - Aruba
- Iguana Villa - Aruba island vacation rental home guest house, a three bedroom private home in Malmok, Aruba.
V3 - Belize
- Palmetto place guesthouse is located in placencia, belize and is your place to unwind from the hectic place of life. a private retreat for the nature lover, temperatures are warm and balmy year-round. a truly unforgettable caribbean experience.
Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club
- CLARC was founded in 1987 as an ARRL Special Services Club and is an IRS 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization serving the NASA/Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. Our mission is to expand the visibility of amateur radio through education, training, and fellowship and to use our capabilities for the public good
The Texas DX Society
- The Texas DX Society is an organization of radio amateurs in Houston, Texas who have a primary interest in DX chasing and contest operating on HF, VHF, and UHF.
K5PLD Pearland Amateur Radio Club (PARC)
- Pearland Amatuer Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
and is registered with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) located in Pearland near South Houston, Tx.
W5NC Northwest Amateur Radio Society
- The Northwest Amateur Radio Society serves amateur radio operators in the suburban FM 1960 area NW of Houston, Tx. NARS is active in community and public service events.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG