- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10meter amateur radio bands.
G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.