- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
Frequency Guide Victoria
- A site for every scanner enthusiast but especially for people living or visiting the lower Vancouver Island Area and Victoria B.C. Canada. This page has pictures with aerial pictures.
Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.