- Bill Rinker, W6OAV, handcrafted this compact magnetic HF loop from copper and pvc plumbing supplies, a 12 volt motor, and some teflon sheets. He's had great reports with it.
EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
How ham radio works
- How Ham Radio Works, by Gary Brown, Ham radio can be very portable and affordable. In this article, we will look at ham radio and show you how to get started in this wireless world
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
- This is the manuals section for the Hy-Gain website. Currently, hy-gain is listing all of their manuals only in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.