Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
Soft copper Tube Loops
- Air conditioning soft copper tubes are perfect for loop construction. If you want to try a loop you must have an air variable capacitor or a vacuum variable capacitor. Article by PY1AHD
Radio Collectors : Radio World
- A selection of radio collectors from all around the world interested in collecting, repairing, restoring, trading, selling parts, radio magazines, advertising collectibles, old records and technical talk.
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
LCLAYOUT drawing software
- Simple inexpensive program that allows L-C filters designed by PCFILT or S/FILSYN which are to be built using air wound inductors and single layer capacitors cut from alumina or duroid substrate materials
144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY