Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ