Search Results for "amateur radio satellite "60 links - and 1 categories
- Satellite Antenna Tips
- Tips that may be of help with the most important part of an amateur radio satellite station, the antenna systems.
[ Hits: 18174 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
- AMSAT NA official web site.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Amateur W4KWH
- Contains information on satellite operation along with various other Ham and non-Ham items including personal privacy issues.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format
[ Hits: 2337 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio communications can be fun !
- Ham radio activities, from satellite operations, eme communications, dxing and contesting, qsling and direction findings, are just some of ham radio exciting activities
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur satellite frequency guide
- Amateur Satellite Frequency Guide, Compiled December 1996
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Satellite FAQs and Intros
- AMSAT collection of articles introducing amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Satellite frequencies
- This listing was put together by ve7vdx on the USENET rec.radio.amateur.space, and is updated weekly there
[ Hits: 6138 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hamsat satellite information
- Bengal amateur radio club page dedicated to Hamsat vo-52 saellite
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 29691 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Popular Communications Magazine
- Monthly radio publication covering shortwave, scanning, Internet radio, CB, Pirate and clandestine radio, amateur, FRS, satellite monitoring and antique radio.
[ Hits: 6665 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2173 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 20540 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- InstantTrack is a satellite tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs (including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
[ Hits: 2593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29555 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
amateur radio satellite
You can try similar termsamateur radio satellite radio amateur satellite amateur satellite amateur satellite antennas satellite amateur band amateur satellite frequencies amateur satellite antenn radio amateur radio exam questionstheory what is amateur radio 1 amateur radio ham radio atv, amateur t what is amateur radio ? log por radio amateur how to use amateur radio what is amateur radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links