Search Results for "amplifier basic"5 links
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Amplifier basics
- Introduction to RF power amplifiers. Basics and guidelines. by wb0nni
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10GHz Narrowband Equipment
- The equipment shown on this page comprises a basic G3WDG transmit and receive system with the addition of a 1W Qualcomm amplifier.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]