6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
Soft copper Tube Loops
- Air conditioning soft copper tubes are perfect for loop construction. If you want to try a loop you must have an air variable capacitor or a vacuum variable capacitor. Article by PY1AHD
Making the W3DZZ Video
- A video guide of how to make a high performance,low cost HF multiband antenna for the radio amateur and shortwave enthusiast.
Fantastic performance and low cost.
Video made by Mike (M0RRQ)
YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU