Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
- A non-profit educational and scientific organization devoted to privatizing the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.
Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.