NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40 meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifierpop
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer